For a service that can be solely used on mobile phones, Instagram had been attracting netizens’ attention. The photo-sharing app was originally made supporting only an iOS system but because of the android hype nowadays, they decided to add support for Android mobile phones running on 2.2 Froyo. Though recently, it had launched its web profiles where you can view your account and follow others. You can’t enjoy much of the Instagram experience on web profiles since it has many limitations. In just 2 years, the app had already gained more than 50 million users and is showing signs of acquiring more.
While using the service had been easy, building a substantial following is opposite. Most users can’t attract a great following overnight but still want to get easy Instagram followers. It’s more of like an ego boost thing. Some people are just not really happy when they see that they have a few followers on Instagram and also don’t get lot of likes in their photos. Furthermore, when they try to compare their status on their other social friends who have more followers and likes, they feel worse.
To get followers on Instagram, you can:
• Change your screen name to something short, catchy and easy to remember
• Use all the tags that you can that are related to your picture
• Follow lots of random people. You can unfollow those who didn’t follow back
• Post sincere comments on the photos of other users
• Search for popular tags and like as many pictures as you can
• Post interesting things that is enough to grab attention from other users
• Make sure your account is not private. Other users hate it when they see it’s private and won’t follow you
Applying these tips consumes your time and effort. It also requires your patience, for you will still wait for the effects of your action and sometimes, you can’t get your targeted number using this. Sure you’ll grow your followers but it wouldn’t be that big. There are no easy Instagram followers if you aim in getting organic followers. The best way to get easy Instagram followers is to buy them. All you need is to find the right social marketer, make a deal and watch your numbers rise. See? No sweat!